Chamber welcomes three member professionals to its board of directors
The Bahamas Chamber of Commerce and Employers’ Confederation (BCCEC) welcomes to its board of directors the following member professionals, whose appointments are effective as of July 12th and whose terms of service span the year 2018-2019:
• Keith Beneby, Scotiabank (Bahamas) Limited (BCCEC director);
• Sandy Morley, BAF Group (BCCEC director and member of the Finance (Audit and Budget) Committee;
• Krystynia Lee d’Arville, Furniture Plus (BCCEC director, member of the Executive Committee, and chairperson of the Communications, fundraising, Membership Services and Events (CFME) Committee.
The entire board, executive management, staff and members of the BCCEC congratulate Mr. Beneby, Mr. Morley, and Mrs. d’Arville on their new appointments and look forward to building the organization together for the benefit of all its members and the larger private sector.
Latest posts by The Nassau Guardian (see all)
- Atlantis to host popular Paradise Plates once again - December 6, 2019
- Dario Erics Productions’ ‘Shattered’ stage play comes to the Atlantis Theatre - December 6, 2019
- East Judo Club competes at Dallas Invitational Judo Championships - December 6, 2019