Advice to kids
There is a disturbing and scary image that is popping up on YouTube children’s shows. It is called Momo and the image tells kids to do disturbing things. Please be careful, and try not to use YouTube.
Here is a list of activities to do instead of watching YouTube:
1. Watch Netflix, it’s much safer.
2. Go to iTunes and buy your favorite movies. Watch them here instead.
3. Do a club like ballet, soccer, swimming and more.
4. Play with your friends. Someone your age is good to play with.
Please spread this news. Thank you very much. And remember kids, don’t be scared!
– Laney Stevens, age 9
Latest posts by The Nassau Guardian (see all)
- DPM: We will spare no expense to find a short term solution for BPL - August 21, 2019
- The Bahamas off to Curacao for CONCACAF qualifier - August 21, 2019
- Four bowlers set to represent The Bahamas at women’s world championship - August 21, 2019