Being a woman that likes to make lists of “Things to do”, here are a few items that never seem to get off the list:
• Getting the department of beaches and parks to take down the giant billboard house for sale sign in our neighborhood (been trying since November).
• Getting BPL to send me electronic statements (no answer on any of the phone lines since August).
• Town Planning: Where is the permit number for what is being constructed in front of the Chinese residence on Eastern Road?
• Finally, off the list was enrolling in the two-factor authentication with my bank after 1.5 hours on the phone for four accounts, but hold on… the Internet dropped while doing the last account, so back on the list is: two-factor authentication with my bank, and now added, Cable Bahamas, why does my internet keep dropping?
– Nancy Knowles
- Deaconess Philomese Eliza Burrows | Funeral Service - July 3, 2020
- AG withdraws emergency proclamation in Senate following concerns raised by the opposition - July 3, 2020
- Attorney general must resign - July 3, 2020