Dine Baha Mar restaurant month
Baha Mar is introducing a month-long culinary fest that will take place across eight signature restaurants throughout the resort with uniquely-curated menus from participating high-end dining establishments 3 Tides Fish House, Carna by Dario Cecchini, Cleo, Commonwealth, Costa, Fi’lia, Katsuya, and Shuang Ba.
Much like the hottest restaurant weeks in cosmopolitan cities such as New York and Los Angeles, Dine Baha Mar will introduce multi-course prix fixe menus, curated by Baha Mar chefs at preferred pricing for local diners and resort guests August 19 through September 29.
Pricing for multi-course prix fixe menus will range from $39 to $75 per person. Prices are not inclusive of VAT or gratuities.
Designed with the New Providence community in mind, the specially-created menus at set prices will make for a summer of truly memorable culinary experiences, from romantic date nights to stylishly luxe nights out with friends.
“We’re thrilled to introduce the inaugural ‘Dine Baha Mar’ restaurant month at our resort destination,” said Graeme Davis, president, Baha Mar. “In hosting this month-long culinary affair, our chefs and restaurant teams will offer our neighbors and resort guests an unforgettable way to experience the world-class culinary scene at Baha Mar.”
• 3 Tides Fish House: An approachable yet sophisticated twist on the classic fish house offering sustainable, locally-sourced seafood. Three courses: $58; wine pairing: $25.
• Carna by Dario Cecchini: A sophisticated steakhouse born from the skill and passion of eighth-generation master butcher Dario Cecchini from Tuscany. The restaurant highlights the story of its key ingredients – seafood, harvest vegetables and some of the finest cuts of meat in the world. Three courses served family-style: $75.
• Commonwealth: Celebrating the flavors and history of six distinct international regions, this modern establishment offers dishes elevated by fresh produce which are complemented by a carefully curated selection of world-class wines. Four courses: $55.
• Costa: Coastal cuisines are fused with Mexican flavors for a fresh and unexpected approach to traditional seafood dishes. These flavorful meals are served in communal, open-air cabanas overlooking Rosewood’s lush gardens and pools. Four courses: $45.
• Cleo: Award-winning chef Danny Elmaleh takes Mediterranean-inspired cuisine, adapting his original Cleo menu to include local Bahamian ingredients. The chic white-on-white beach décor is accented with verdant plants and features stunning ocean views through floor-to-ceiling windows. Three courses served family-style: $49.
• Fi’lia: Italian favorites crafted from fresh, artisanal ingredients serving everything from chopped salad to Bucatini All’ Amatriciana. Lunch (three courses served family-style): $39; dinner (three courses served family-style): $50.
• Katsuya: Master sushi chef Katsuya Uechi offers fresh and original takes on Japanese cuisine in a sleek and sultry ambiance. Three courses served family-style: $68.
• Shuang Ba: Authentic flavors and traditional specialties from all regions of China combine to create trendy Chinese cuisine in a sumptuous, elegant setting. Prix fixe menu served family-style: $68; wine pairing: $25.
Costa and Commonwealth will also offer diners complimentary valet parking and a 15 percent discount on wine lists, in addition to “Dine Baha Mar” restaurant month menus.
Latest posts by The Nassau Guardian (see all)
- Patrice Murrell, Benje release new singles - September 20, 2019
- Atlantis gets ready to kick off highly anticipated ‘Eat’ event - September 20, 2019
- Where was God when Dorian hit? Theologizing human suffering - September 20, 2019