Graveside Service For Carl Higgs, 61 years
of Golden Gates, New Providence. The Bahamas will be held on Friday 24 September 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Officiating will be Pastor Alfred Stewart. Service and Interment will be at Woodlawn Gardens Cemetery, New Providence, The Bahamas.
Our angel has departed this earth. Left to cherish his memories are his Wife: Eleanor Higgs. Daughter; Brithney;
(2) Grandsons: Zephan Knowles and Dewayne Ayton
(6) Sisters: Marie Evans, Alvern Brown, Florinda Robinson, Dora Miller, Rose Archer and Luella Rolle.
(1) Brother: Thomas Astwood.
(11) Brother In laws: Neville Evans, Ralph Brown, Steven Robinson, Darvin Rolle Sr., Cephas, Cyril, Jerome, Bernard, Jeffrey, Kirby Sr. and Charles Brown
(4) Sister in Laws: Natasha Gibson, Ruthnell Williams, Melvina Brennan and Althera Brown.
(16) Nieces: Stacy, Nicki, Rickia, Lorryann, Ashley, Crystal, Stevette, Stephanie, Tameka, Shanika, Keren, Phillippa, Meghan, Deandra, Shanae and Shantae
(6) Nephews: Ricardo, Chico, Gregory Jr, Judah, Darvin and Zion.
Numerous family and friends including William Pedro Minnus, Chadwick Kemp, Omelio Knowles, Mrs. Pratt E.P. Roberts Family, Claridge Primary, staff of Ministry of Education, staff of Sandilands Rehabilitation Centre; a host of many relatives.
Viewing for relatives and friends will be held at Memories Funeral Homes, #85 Mount Royal Avenue, New Providence, The Bahamas on Thursday 23 September 2021 at 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.