NewsUncategorized

Two new cases of COVID-19 on GB

The Ministry of Health confirmed two additional cases of COVID-19 on Grand Bahama on Monday.

The patients include a 33-year-old woman and a 52-year-old man with no history of travel.

Both patients are isolating at home, the ministry said.

Eight cases of the novel coronavirus have been confirmed on Grand Bahama in the last week. The other six patients have been placed in quarantine in a secured facility being monitored by health professionals as well as police, immigration and defense force personnel, authorities said.

There have been 113 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in The Bahamas — 83 on New Providence, 16 on Grand Bahama, 13 on Bimini and one on Cat Cay.The ministry also confirmed the deaths of two people who were previously diagnosed with COVID-19.

However, “a review was completed with local and international personnel who confirmed that the deaths were not due to COVID-19,” the ministry said.

The ministry also confirmed the deaths of two people who were previously diagnosed with COVID-19.

However, “a review was completed with local and international personnel who confirmed that the deaths were not due to COVID-19,” the ministry said.

Show More

Related Articles

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please support our local news by turning off your adblocker